Garnier Ultimate Blends Repairing Hair Food Papaya Conditioner For Damaged Hair 350ml
Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Papaya Hair Food Conditioner to help repair the look of damaged hair, blended with Papaya & Coconut. Its ultra-melting, lightweight texture instantly absorbs to nourish, quickly detangle & rinse. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking hair, as if repaired.
For more intense nourishment dig into our Papaya Hair Food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In
Repairing Hair Food Papaya Conditioner for damaged hair, blended with Papaya and Coconut
Yes: 98% Natural Origin – the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality
Yes: 100% Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by-products
Yes: Dermatologically Tested
Yes: Plant Oils
No: Silicones for a natural feel
Discover all Makeup, Skin care, Men & Hair Products from the L’Oréal Paris range. Find makeup, skin care, hair and styling products that provide affordable luxury for people who demand excellence in beauty only at Healthwise Pharmacy.
Who is L’Oreal?
They are the world’s largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfume, and hair care. L’Oréal currently markets over 500 brands and thousands of individual products in all sectors of the beauty business: hair color, permanents, hair styling, body and skincare, cleansers, makeup, and fragrance.
For over a century they have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Their goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
Browse L’Oréal full skin care range at Healthwise. We deliver to all counties in Ireland and Northern Ireland.