GHD Professional Styler
The one where it all started, the ghd original IV hair straightener AKA ghd IV hair straightener is favoured for creating sleek and smooth everyday styles with enhanced shine.
This original hair hero uses ceramic heat technology to style at the optimum styling temperature, for perfect results every time. Simple, effective, iconic.
A rounded barrel and floating plates makes this original ghd hair straightener glides easily through hair, creating beautiful styles that will be the envy of your friends. Plus, with automatic sleep mode and universal voltage you’ll have peace of mind to create great results at home or abroad.
Suitable for all hair types, the ghd original hair straightener is a brilliant all-rounder, ensuring you have a good hair day, every day.
Out of stock
- Original ceramic heat technology
- Optimum styling temperature of 185°C:any hotter damages the hair, any cooler and the result is compromised.
- Floating plates:for extra control while styling.
- Round barrel:for versatile, snag-free styling that’s perfect for creating curls.
- Automatic sleep mode:switches off if not used for 30 minutes.
- Universal voltage:for outstanding performance wherever you are in the world.
- Professional length 2.7m cable
- 30 second heat up time:for quick and easy styling
- UK three pin plug
General delivery information
We deliver to all counties in Ireland, Northern Ireland. Our deliveries to Ireland and Northern Ireland are shipped with AN POST. Orders usually take between 2-4 working days to be delivered in Ireland and Northern Ireland with the exception of Bank Holidays, Black Friday weekend, and during sale times where orders can take between 5-7 working days.
|Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€4.95 – Free delivery on orders over €50|
|Northern Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€7.95 – Free delivery on order over €50|