Hay Band Hay Fever Prevention
Welcome to a revolution in hayfever prevention! The beauty of the Hayband is that it can be used by anyone, even children. It is completely natural, drug-free and has no side effects. Hay Band has been developed by leading acupuncturists. This unique product exerts a small amount of pressure on the arm at a point where energy can be pulled away from the head and has had known effects on the immune system to help other causes such as headaches, runny noses and dry eyes.*
Out of stock
Who can use Hay Band?
- The Hay-Band is a drug-free non-invasive product. As such, it can be used by both adults and children (over 3 years) without any side-effects.
- The Hay-Band may be worn as a precautionary measure to help prevent the onset of the symptoms or worn to help give relief once symptoms have started.
- The Hay-Band may be used in conjunction with small doses of antihistamines.
- The LI-11 pressure point has been used to aid the onset of labour so the Hay-Band should NOT be worn during pregnancy.
Benefits of Hay-Bands?
- In these increasingly eco-friendly and health-conscious times, more and more people are looking for alternative methods to help treat ailments or conditions without the need for consuming drugs or chemicals.
- By using acupressure, the Hay-Band aims to embrace over four thousand years of traditional Chinese healing methods to provide completely natural relief from the symptoms of hay fever.
- The Hay-Band can be used by both adults and children (over3 years).
- The Hay-Band does not cause drowsiness or have any other side-effects.
- No more costly repeat prescriptions.
- The Hay-Band is completely drug-free.
- Say goodbye to flower power – enjoy your Summer the natural way.
General delivery information
We deliver to all counties in Ireland, Northern Ireland. Our deliveries to Ireland and Northern Ireland are shipped with AN POST. Orders usually take between 2-4 working days to be delivered in Ireland and Northern Ireland with the exception of Bank Holidays, Black Friday weekend, and during sale times where orders can take between 5-7 working days.
|Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€4.95 – Free delivery on orders over €50|
|Northern Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€7.95 – Free delivery on order over €50|