La Roche Posay Anthelios Anti Shine SPF 50+ 50ml
High protection facial sunscreen in a light-weight mattifying fluid for oily, blemish-prone skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
This sunscreen is specifically formulated for the face and is suitable for oily skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. This easy-to-apply, lightweight formulation is non-greasy and melts into skin ensuring a very high, broad, and photostable UVA/UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+. Water resistant. Provides double anti-shine protection which is immediate and long-lasting and helps prevent acne breakouts post sun-exposure.
- A lighweight mattifying fluid for oily and blemish-prone skin
- Broad, photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection
- Mattifying for long-lasting anti-shine finish
- Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB and Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Also contains perlite and zinc gluconate ensure anti-shine protection
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
- 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
Out of stock
General delivery information
We deliver to all counties in Ireland, Northern Ireland. Our deliveries to Ireland and Northern Ireland are shipped with AN POST. Orders usually take between 2-4 working days to be delivered in Ireland and Northern Ireland with the exception of Bank Holidays, Black Friday weekend, and during sale times where orders can take between 5-7 working days.
|Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€4.95 – Free delivery on orders over €50|
|Northern Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€7.95 – Free delivery on order over €50|