La Roche Posay Anthelios Body Oil SPF 50+ 200ml
Exceptionally high sun protection oil for face, body and hair.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for sun-sensitive skin and is suitable for skin prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. An ultra-light oil with a satin-like finish, which is easy to apply and nourishes skin. The extremely high, broad spectrum protection helps protect against sun-induced pigment spots. For those seeking high protection, high tolerance and ultimate pleasure of use.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin
- Broad, photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection
- Contains nutritive oils for the hair and skin
- Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection
- Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation)
- Enriched with nutritive oils and Mexoryl XL to provide high protection against UVA, UVB and Infrared rays
- Contains Thermal Spring Water and a mild hypo-allergenic fragrance
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays
- Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world
- The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists
- The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection
9/10 dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
- The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
- Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016.
Out of stock
General delivery information
We deliver to all counties in Ireland, Northern Ireland. Our deliveries to Ireland and Northern Ireland are shipped with AN POST. Orders usually take between 2-4 working days to be delivered in Ireland and Northern Ireland with the exception of Bank Holidays, Black Friday weekend, and during sale times where orders can take between 5-7 working days.
|Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€4.95 – Free delivery on orders over €50|
|Northern Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€7.95 – Free delivery on order over €50|