Microlax Rectal Solution Sodium Citrate 450mg/5ml Sodium Lauryl Sulphoacetate 45mg/5ml 50Pk
Microlax Rectal Solution is used to empty the large bowel when constipated. The enema acts as a laxative by softening the stools and by its lubricating properties.
Out of stock
How to use:
- Adults and children over 3 years:
- Twist the seal of the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum (only halfway for infants)
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Withdraw the nozzle, still squeezing tightly.
The Microlax enema acts as a laxative through its faecal softening and lubricant properties. For evacuation of the colon in constipation, or prior to surgical and diagnostic procedures or in obstetrics prior to delivery.
General delivery information
We deliver to all counties in Ireland, Northern Ireland. Our deliveries to Ireland and Northern Ireland are shipped with AN POST. Orders usually take between 2-4 working days to be delivered in Ireland and Northern Ireland with the exception of Bank Holidays, Black Friday weekend, and during sale times where orders can take between 5-7 working days.
|Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€4.95 – Free delivery on orders over €50|
|Northern Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€7.95 – Free delivery on order over €50|
You can find more information on this product on the HPRA website by clicking below.