Septanazal 1 mg/ 50 mg in 1 ml nasal spray solution 10ml
Septanazal nasal spray contains xylometazoline hydrochloride and dexpanthenol.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride rapidly constricts blood vessels in the nasal mucous membrane and
reduces the swelling of the nasal mucous membrane and mucus secretion. In this way the feeling of a blocked nose is reduced. Dexpanthenol is a derivative of the vitamin pantothenic acid, which promotes healing and protects the nasal mucous membrane.
Septanazal is used:
– for reducing the swelling of the nasal mucous membrane in nasal mucous membrane
inflammation (rhinitis) and to promote healing of mucous membrane lesions,
– for relief in non-allergic nasal mucous membrane inflammation (vasomotor rhinitis),
– for the treatment of worsened breathing through the nose after nasal surgery.
This medicine is intended for use in adults and schoolchildren aged 6 years or over
Out of stock
Septanazal is used:
- For decongesting the mucosa from nasal inflammations (rhinitis) and for healing mucosal lesions
- For the relief of non-allergic inflammation of the nasal mucosa (from vasomotor rhinitis),
- For the treatment of affected nasal breathing after nasal surgery.
It can be used in adults and children and adolescents over 6 years of age.
General delivery information
We deliver to all counties in Ireland, Northern Ireland. Our deliveries to Ireland and Northern Ireland are shipped with AN POST. Orders usually take between 2-4 working days to be delivered in Ireland and Northern Ireland with the exception of Bank Holidays, Black Friday weekend, and during sale times where orders can take between 5-7 working days.
|Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€4.95 – Free delivery on orders over €50|
|Northern Ireland||€7.95 – Free delivery on order over €50|