Vichy Slow Age Fluid 50ml
Did you know that up to 80% of your skin’s ageing signs are caused by environmental exposure? Day after day, your skin is silently ageing due to internal and external aggressors, such as sun exposure, pollution, diet and stress. These factors are collectively known as the ‘Exposome’. After 9 years of research, Vichy is proud to launch Slow Âge; our most powerful probiotic skincare range with SPF, specifically designed to counteract the effects of the Exposome and clinically proven to slow down the appearance of ageing signs. Slow Âge Fluid Moisturiser comprises a filter system offering SPF 25 for broad-spectrum daily anti- UV protection, including UVA. It is formulated with three naturally inspired active ingredients: antioxidant Baïcalin, probiotic-derived Bifidus and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. This scientifically proven formula slows down the appearance of ageing signs.
Key Dermatological Ingredients:
- Vichy Mineralizing Water
- Broad-spectrum, SPF 25 & UVA protection
- Helps to prevent and correct the damage caused by environmental exposure
- Fine lines appear reduced
- Complexion looks fresh, even and more radiant
- Skin feels firmer and hydrated
- Upon application, skin feels comfortable, smooth and supple with a radiantappearance
- Day after day, skin feels fresh and hydrated
- 24-hour hydration
- Hypoallergenic, tested on sensitive skin
- Tested under dermatological control
- Suitable for normal/ combination skin
When to use:
Use Vichy Slow Âge Day Fluid Moisturiser every morning. Apply Minéral 89 then follow with the hydrating moisturiser. For best results use with Slow Âge Eye and Night Care.
Out of stock
General delivery information
We deliver to all counties in Ireland, Northern Ireland. Our deliveries to Ireland and Northern Ireland are shipped with AN POST. Orders usually take between 2-4 working days to be delivered in Ireland and Northern Ireland with the exception of Bank Holidays, Black Friday weekend, and during sale times where orders can take between 5-7 working days.
|Ireland||Usually delivered within 2-4 working days. Orders can take up to between 5-7 working days on Bank Holidays, Black Friday and during busy Sale Periods.||€4.95 – Free delivery on orders over €50|
|Northern Ireland||€7.95 – Free delivery on order over €50|